Frequency Reuse and Beamforming

I have a couple of questions about the Link-level Simulator. I hope you can help me.

I would like to place multiple BSs at given positions that collaborate to serve a single UE(vehicle) that is moving along a straight line at constant speed. For this, I will create custom beamforming vectors. Can this be done with the System-level Simulator? If possible, could you please give me some hints about the following questions? Maybe you could also recommend whether the SL or LL simulator is better suited for this use case.

• For ThreeSector antennas, do the sectors operate at the same frequency or different ones? By frequency I do not mean carrier frequency but sub-bands. Is it the same for a Base Station with multiple AntennaArrays?

• If I have deployed multiple BSs, what are the frequencies (sub-bands) for each of the sectors? Is there a frequency pattern by default (I mean frequency reuse factor)?

• Can I customize the beamforming vectors? In which file can I do this?

• Could you tell me, in which file the best beam selection algorithm is implemented? Which Trigger is used for a beam switch?

Edit: These questions are of course in regard to the System-Level Simulator, sorry for the confusion caused.
BR, Luca

For ThreeSector antennas, do the sectors operate at the same frequency or different ones? By frequency I do not mean carrier frequency but sub-bands. Is it the same for a Base Station with multiple AntennaArrays?
If I have deployed multiple BSs, what are the frequencies (sub-bands) for each of the sectors? Is there a frequency pattern by default (I mean frequency reuse factor)?

All antennas and base stations use the same sub-bands and there is no frequency reuse pattern (or frequency reuse factor is 1).

Can I customize the beamforming vectors? In which file can I do this?
Could you tell me, in which file the best beam selection algorithm is implemented? Which Trigger is used for a beam switch?

Analog and digital precoders are collected in the +precoders package. The optimal digital precoder is selected in the feedback package. The analog precoder is fixed, since there is no selection algorithm implemented. You can replace analog and digital precoders with your own custom beamforming vectors.