How to install Vienna LTE-A DL SL Simulator in Matlab R2016

I have download the zip file of the simulator but the challenge i have been facing is how to install or configure the simulator in the Matlab. Please, help is needed here. best regards.

Hi izuchukwu,

Please check the LTEsystemDoc.pdf (in the documentation folder). We also have a video tutorial for this simulator. Kindly send us an e-mail to obtain the link and password. However, note that the LTE-A simulators have already been discontinued a few years ago, and we unfortunately no longer provide technical support for them.

Best regards,
Charmae

.Good day sir. Thanks for your reply. Can i obtain 5G system level simulator and use it to simulate LTE?. Is there any supports for the 5G system level simulator?

Good afternoon sir. I appreciate your reply. Thanks a lot. Since there is no support for LTE-A Downlink system level simulator, does 5G system level simulator have supports? If so, How can i obtain the Venna 5G system level simulator so that i can use it to simulator LTE? Best regards.

Hello,

Please submit the completed license agreement to get access to the 5G system-level simulator. You may post your questions about the simulator in this forum.

Regards,
Charmae

Good Morning sir. I humbly wish to make a request. Am sorry for the disturbance. I am working on LTE . The project i want to improve is on LTE. I have a proposed algorithm in LTE and the problem i am facing is how to incorporate the proposed algorithm into the Vienna LTE-Advanced System Level Simulator to perform simulation and produce results for plotting. Please sir, i need help on this. Thanks and best regards.

Hello izuchukwu,

unfortunately, we no longer provide technical support for the LTE-A simulators. So, we cannot help you with implementation problems on the LTE-A simulators.

Best regards and good luck with your implementation,
Agnes