We are happy to announce a new release of the Vienna 5G System Level Simulator, that is version 1.4.
The simulator is provided for free under an academic, non-commercial use license. Please consider the license agreement that can be found in our website. Companies, no matter whether profit-oriented or not, can purchase a license.
The new features and improvements are listed in the change log below.
The Vienna Cellular Communications Simulators Team
Newly introduced features:
- ray tracing interface
- MU-MIMO transmission
- QoS aware scheduler
- UL and DL layer-to-codeword mapping
- open-loop spatial multiplexing (OLSM)
- 3D channel model from 3GPP TR 38.901
Bug fixes and improvements:
- elevationOffset angle for MIMO analog precoder is now in degree and calculation is adapted (before there was bug with mix of radians and degrees)
- adds simulation progress output in command window
- adds simulation time to results
- adds additional results to lite simulation
- adds link quality model SINR components to additional results
- refactors user movement implementation
- fixes INI precoder use: now the precoder of the interfering RB is used for INI power calculation
- adds option fixed number of elements for Poisson distribution of street users and interference base stations
- adds option to skip generation of streets in cities for faster simulations